We offer training of the AV system we implement to you and all your staff who will be using it. The breadth and depth of a training session will always depend upon the complexity of your system.
What is included in the training session?
Preparation of your system before use
- Enabling the right settings such as lighting
- Powering up displays, computers and video teleconferencing equipment
Operating the system
- Video source routing and control
- Accessing system presets
- Selecting proper audio sources and levels
- Cors and video teleconferencing equipmentnnecting auxiliary equipment, such as external laptops
- Controlling other components (i.e., DVD player)
- Selecting proper settings for video teleconferencing
Running a video teleconference session
- Connecting incoming calls
- Using Address Book
- Connecting other sources for viewing during call
System administration and maintenance tips
Training sessions are designed for you to:
- Discover what the product can do
- Integrate the capabilities of the product with the work you do
- Make sure your product investment pays off
We offer several levels of training for individuals and for groups in your organization including half- and full-day sessions. Our trainer will come to your office and provide all the basics of your product and cater a training session to how you can best utilize the product in your environment.